Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use of Website and Sale of Products
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name Pitaraah.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Kian Fashions Pvt Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at 9 Sainik Farms, Lane C-3, Khanpur, New Delhi 110 080 (hereinafter referred to as “Kian Fashions").
Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions of Use") as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. In addition, when you use any current or future pitaraah.com service (eg. Purchase/sale of pitaarah products and services) ("Pitaraah Service"), you will also be subject to the terms, guidelines and conditions applicable to that Pitaraah service.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE WEBSITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
Terms and Conditions relating to use of Pitaraah.com Website
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 and it’s amendments thereof.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be used in an unauthorised manner.
The personal information / data provided to us by you during the course of usage of Pitaraah.com will be treated as strictly confidential and in accordance with the Privacy Notice and applicable laws and regulations. If you object to your information being transferred or used, please do not use the website.
4.E-Platform for Communication
You agree, understand and acknowledge that the website is an online platform that enables you to procure and purchase products listed on the website at the price quoted by the Vendors at any time from any location. You further agree and acknowledge that Kian Fashions is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the website.
5.Access to Pitaraah.com
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We however will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
6.Licence for Website access
Kian Fashions Pvt Ltd grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Kian Fashions Pvt Ltd as may be applicable. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents, any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, prices or any derivative use of this website or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another seller, or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This website or any portion of this website (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Kian Fashions Pvt Ltd.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Pitaraah.com and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any tags or any other "hidden text" utilising Kian Fashions Pvt Ltd ’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Kian Fashions Pvt Ltd. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by Kian Fashions Pvt Ltd.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Welcome page of Pitaraah.com as long as the link does not portray Kian Fashions Pvt Ltd or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Pitaraah.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without the express written consent of Kian Fashions Pvt Ltd.
7.Terms & Conditions of Sale of Pitaraah products
Pitaarah.com endeavours to ensure that every transaction at our website is seamless. We take care in delivering our products and adhere to the highest quality standards. If you are not happy with your purchase, please see options for returning or exchanging at any time.
- Damaged/Defective/Wrong Supply of product(s)
Customer is advised to check the ordered products and quantity in the invoice, before accepting the package from the logistics service provider/courier.
In case of any discrepancy found or damage to the packet is noticed, please leave a suitable remark on receipt to the logistics service provider/courier before accepting the delivery of the products.
In case the product is with a manufacturing defect or a wrong product has been received, kindly contact/email at “email@example.com” within 48 hours of receiving the product(s). Your email should contain comprehensive details along with images of the defects/complaints of the product(s) delivered to you.
Your purchase is eligible for return or exchange only if it meets the following conditions:
- An incorrect product has been delivered to you i.e. the product does not match the item in the order confirmation email.
- If the product you receive has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect.
If your purchase meets our return criteria stated above, please contact our care team within 48 hours of delivery with the following information:
- Order number
- Delivery address
- Specify the reason for return and in case of a defective or incorrect product and please send us an image of the item(s)
Our Quality Check Team will verify the manufacturing defects. After that our Customer Service Team will email or contact you for the necessary action.
The product must be received by us within 10 days from the date of advice by the Customer Service Team. Please ensure that the product you return is unused, unworn and the original tags are intact.
- Incorrect / Incomplete Shipping address
We are unable to offer refunds if we’ve been given an incorrect or incomplete shipping address, or if there are three failed delivery attempts by our shipping agency and/or the package is refused by the recipient.
We will make every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on Pitaraah.com as accurately as possible. However, as computer monitors, tablets and mobile devices vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of a colour will be completely accurate.
- Size Change Issue
Please refer to the size chart before you make a purchase, and in case you are confused about your size,
- write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- call us at: +91-011-41077688
If you would like a different size in the same style of clothing that you have purchased, you will need to go through the following steps:
- Contact our Customer Service Team to schedule a reverse pickup.
- Once the unused product is received at our end, we will issue you a credit note (after deducting the applicable shipping charges).
- You can then use the credit note to place a new order with the alternate size.
Please note that size exchanges will not be possible if the product is purchased during a period of special pricing / sale.
- Store Credit / Refund
We will be happy to following a quality check, offer you a store credit, as applicable in your case.
- The store credit /refund will be processed within 7 business days after receiving of product(s) as per Terms & Conditions of Sale of Pitaraah products.
- Any refund will be made in the original method of payment – Only in case of order cancellation within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If your purchase is eligible for a free return or exchange as explained above, the credit note or refund will also include the proportionate shipping cost.
- Cancellation Policy
Please note that an order can be only cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order. Once the order is processed after 24 hours, no cancellation request will be entertained.
- List of mpm-returnable or non-exchangeable products
- Accessories, including jewellery, clutches, wallets, bags, scarves, belts, footwear etc.
- Custom made and made to order products.
- Orders placed using store credit
- Unstitched items like dupattas, sarees with unstitched blouse
- Altered products as per the specifications/measurements provided by you
- Products that are purchased in any sale / promotion organized by Pitaraah
- Products which were identified/marked as non-returnable or non-exchangeable at the time of purchase.
- Gift Card
- Pitaraah Gift Card is an e-card and no delivery charges apply.
- Once issued, your Gift Card is valid for a year.
- In order to redeem your Gift Card, you need to register with Pitaraah.com.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on Pitaraah.com.
- Product(s) purchased on Gift Card cannot be returned or refunded and are non-transferable.
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash in part or in whole or converted into credit notes.
- If the order amount exceeds the value of your Gift Card, the remaining balance must be settled at checkout. COD will not be acceptable.
- com is not responsible if your Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without your permission. We shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised and/or fraudulent purchases made using the Gift Card. We presume that the guest presenting the Gift Card code is the intended beneficiary of the voucher. Hence, we shall not verify whether the person redeeming it is the actual/intended beneficiary of the gift card.
- com reserves the right to cancel or reject a Gift Card without prior intimation if we reasonably suspect that the gift code has been utilised or is invalid, or if the guest is not the intended recipient.
- If a guest purchases Pitaraah Gift Card(s) alongside other products, standard delivery charges will apply (except during promotional free delivery periods).
- Gift Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, with the exception of free delivery promotions.
- This gift card will be governed by the laws of India and disputes, if any, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Delhi only.
In case you have any queries, customer can also call us at our customer service number +91-9818912640, which remains open from Monday to Friday between 1100 to 1700 Hrs (IST) except declared holidays.
8.Pricing and availability
We list availability information for products sold by us on the website, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the website, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, you will be informed by e-mail if any products you order are unavailable.
You shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes/GST/ Cesses etc. levied thereon.
Trademarks and other marks indicated on our website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pitaraah and Kian Fashions Pvt Ltd. Pitaraah.com's graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of Kian Fashions Pvt Ltd. Pitaraah.com’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Kian Fashions in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Kian Fashions. All other trademarks not owned by Kian Fashions that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Kian Fashions.
11.Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Use in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will also apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Parties other than Kian Fashions Pvt Ltd may operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines on Pitaraah.com. For example, businesses and individuals offer products via Website. In addition, we provide links to the websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant or endorse the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals, or the content of their websites. Kian Fashions Pvt Ltd does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, and content of any of these and any other third-parties. You can tell when a third-party is involved in your transactions, and we may share customer information related to those transactions with that third-party. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
13.Intellectual Property Claims
Kian Fashions Pvt Ltd respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to concerns of infringement, please notify us.
When you visit Pitaraah.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including SMS, e-mail or phone calls from us with respect to your order.
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way You understand that you, and not Pitaraah.com, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right or is otherwise injurious to third parties or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way or impersonates another person or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam”.
16.Claims against Objectionable Content
Because Pitaraah.com lists products for sale offered by sellers on the website and hosts many comments, it is not possible for us to be aware of the contents of each product listed for sale, or each comment or review that is displayed. Accordingly, Pitaraah.com operates on a "notice and takedown" basis. If you believe that any content on the website is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm) or is deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, ("Objectionable Content"), please notify us immediately. Once the notice of objection is received by us, we will make all reasonable endeavours to remove such Objectionable Content complained about within a reasonable time.
17.Copyright, authors rights and database rights
All content included on the website such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Kian Fashions Pvt Ltd or its content/software suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright, authors' rights and database right laws.
You may not systematically extract/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without express written consent of Kian Fashions Pvt Ltd . In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without Kian Fashions Pvt Ltd ’s express written consent. You may also not create and/ or publish your own database that features substantial (eg: prices and product listings) parts of this website without Kian Fashions Pvt Ltd 's express written consent.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website.
We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on the website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided without warranty of any kind. We do not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the website.
19.Indemnity and Release
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Kian Fashions Pvt Ltd, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of the terms and conditions of sale of Pitaraah products or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any laws, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
20.Limitation of Liability
21.Events beyond our reasonable control/Force Majeure Events
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we shall still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
You cannot assign or otherwise transfer the Agreements, or any rights granted hereunder or any obligations, to any third party and any such assignment or transfer or purported assignment or transfer shall be void ab initio. Pitaraah's rights and/or obligations under the Agreement are freely assignable or otherwise transferable by Pitaraah to any third parties without the requirement of seeking your prior consent. Pitaraah may inform you of such assignment or transfer in accordance with the notice requirements under the Agreement. Pitaraah shall have right to transfer your Account and Account Information to a third party who purchases Pitaraah's business as conducted under the Website.
25.Governing law and Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions of use of website and sale of products are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi.
26.Kian Fashions’ Software Terms
In addition to these Conditions of Use, the terms mentioned below shall apply to any software (including any updates or upgrades to the software and any related documentation) that we make available to you from time to time for your use in connection with our services (the "Company Software").